Re: trf

To: vafred@erols.com
Subject: Re: trf
From: mtooze@tan.unl.edu (Marcus Tooze)
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 1997 17:07:50 -0600
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
> marcus speaking of rudeness if you have never ordered any parts from TRF
> then why would you call tyhem to go from one end of there warehouse to
> the other end then back again and all the time on there 800 line to
> measure a part for someone who gives his business to someone else.there
> seems to be many ways to think of rudeness.

I have never ordered because they have always been out of stock or
somebody else has beat there price...thats how the market works.
I don't feel that is rude.

I needed a part, it was an awkward request, I needed 'extra' service
i.e, I needed the part measured....I would only have sent
it back if it were wrong). If they would have been willing and found the
part for me, I would have purchased the part from them.

They were not willing. They were rude. I will make my purchase elsewhere.
They have communicated to me that they don't wish to bother helping me out.
No problem. I am just suprised by the attitude of the tech line guy.

I purchase from vendors willing to go out of their way for me because
I have a weird car that uses parts from a 1000 different british cars
from 1959 to 1973 (when it was built).

marcus