BOUNCE triumphs@Autox.Team.Net: Admin request: /^subject:\s*help\b/i]

To: triumphs
Subject: BOUNCE triumphs@Autox.Team.Net: Admin request: /^subject:\s*help\b/i]
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 1997 09:43:30 -0700 (MST)
     Date: Mon, 10 Feb 1997 08:55:28 -0500
     From: "Kevin M. Beam" <kbeam@richmond.edu>
     Subject: Help with 1956 TR3 Commision Number

All,
        I'm submitting this for Frank Conklin of the Triumph Sports Car Club
of San Diego.  Frank is building a car from pieces and is e-mail impaired.
Frank has a 1956 TR3 frame and drivetrain with engine number TS14110E, and
no commission plate nor body plate.  As you know, build records can be
obtained by commission number or body number only.  If your original engine
number is within 50 of this engine number, please send me directly (let's
keep the band width on the digest down) your TR3's: engine number,
commission plate number and body number.

Kevin Beam, kbeam@richmond.edu