TR3 History Help

To: <TRIUMPHS@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR3 History Help
From: Heinz-Martin Weigand <100407.370@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 08 Feb 97 13:51:35 EST
Hi List,

just a few days ago, I found out about the list and subscribed. Was reading
it the last days and must tell you, its GREAT.

Could you perhaps help me with 2 questions, concerning the history of my TR
3 A:

1. I have the original ownership certificate from the time the car was
still in the U.S. It was registered to a Kenneth C. or Linda J. Moyer,
living in Banning, CA. I want to find out more about the car and get in
contact with those pre-previous owners, but the international operator her
in Germany tells me the must have moved. Any suggestions how to find them?
Anyone of you knows the car perhaps?

2. Can anyone of you imagine the "meaning" of the license plates? They
where: 1NDH672. I know, that -unlike here in Germany- you can choose, what
is written on your plates and they often have a meaning. Any ideas?

 TIA, greetings from Heidelberg, Germany

Heinz-Martin Weigand
TR3A, 1960, TS66170L
100407.370@compuserve.com