A clarification....

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: A clarification....
From: CaptGonzo@aol.com
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 1997 07:30:55 -0500 (EST)
My fiancee saw my posting where I said "My fiancee thinks I'm crazy when I
study the TRF parts numbers..."

She said "They're gonna think I'm a nagging whatever..."

Well guys, this is the same woman who tracked down a model Spitfire on the
Internet... she found it at Manx models "in the Island" as the Norton guys
say... Solido #1921 Spit mk III racer --- very cool --- It came with a little
removable hard top ( I wish my MK IV had one). Very well made in France... I
looked for six years.. She found one in six weeks --- and it (the package)
came plastered with cool TT race Stamps. Either I'm kinda stupid or she's a
gem ... definitly the latter and probably the former...

Hope TRF has a Spit. Dist for all you guys who asked for the number... hope I
don't need annother one...sigh

Chris L.
'71 Spit '
74 850 Norton