TRF was Re:TRF(little LBC content)

To: Bschwartz@encad.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TRF was Re:TRF(little LBC content)
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 1997 22:30:08 -0500 (EST)
In a message dated 97-02-05 11:29:03 EST, Bschwartz@encad.com (Barry
Schwartz) writes:

>  In fact if it wasn't for company's like his [TRF] you wouldn't have the
>  availability of parts you have today.  You can probably get more parts
today
>  than when these cars were new!

I agree with Barry.  I remember the hard times I had with dealers and
distributors, in the '60's and 70's, either getting parts or a quality
maintenance job.  And that's when my car was not a "classic";  it was my
means of family transportation.

Art Kelly '64TR4 CT33118L  (original owner/1st car ever owned/daily driver)