Tonneau for TR6? - Again

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Tonneau for TR6? - Again
From: Michael Noerregaard <ngaard@utxvms.cc.utexas.edu>
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 1996 23:25:49 -0500
Ooops - I guess that the trip hauling the TR6 from west-TX to Austin made be
just a bit too tired to even write an e-mail that made sense. I AM looking
for a tonneau cover - and maybe one day a convertible top (so if anybody has
any comments on the different brands or suppliers (VB, TRF, Moss, etc) - I
would love to hear about it).  Here are the 'new' information (all are
black, with headrest pockets):

TRF (Robbins brand)
        Tonneau cover $198.00
Moss (their own brand?)
        Tonneau cover $209.95
VB (brand?)
        Tonneau cover $241.94

Any insights in addition to those, on convertible tops?

Thanks,

Michael - still trying to get the TR6 jargon down after having been a
die-hard GT6 fan - Noerregaard

GT6 Mk. 2 1969 (Red w/1972 GT6 engine - and black targa-top)
GT6 Mk. 3 1971 (White - w/TR250 engine)
TR6 1974 - undefined red color - and my latest project