[no subject]

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
From: "Charles W. Gall" <cwgall@aloha.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 1996 09:56:28 -1000 (HST)
       Aloha:

I am new to the group and live in hawaii. I have two 1969 GT6s, one that I
have owned since 1978 when I lived in CA, it has a good frame and
mechanicals but the body has been ravished by the salt air while it sat for
a couple of years waiting for a home addition to be completed (no time -
less money).  The additon is now done and I recently purchased a second GT6
out of hemmings from the LA area (from pictures only).  It has a solid
body/decent interior but the mechanicals are not quite as great as they
sounded in the add.

        Anyway, I want to take the good body off of the one and put in on
the other chasis.  Anyone taken the body off of a GT6?, if so any tips would
be greatly appreciated.  Is there any requirement to place the body on a
jig, how heavy is it, and what is required for removal are the general
questions that come to mind.

Charles Gall
Kailua
69 GT6