Spitfire Parts for Sale

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Spitfire Parts for Sale
From: SFJohnso@aol.com
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 1996 17:58:15 -0400
Cc: british-cars@autox.team.net
Between my undersized one car garage and undersized storage shed, I've
decided to get rid of some Spitfire and MGB parts I've been hanging onto for
no apparent reason.  All parts are located in Cincinnati, OH:

All of these parts are from a '79 Spitfire, all of this stuff is cheap.
 Buyer pays shipping:

1) frame.  Good cond overall.  Once small rust thru in bottom of outrigger
that runs under the trunk.
2) headlights plus surrounds, wiring, supports etc. A hood in FC is attached
if you want [I was originally planning to practice welding/bodywork on it]
3) Misc. steering rack, bumpers, set of four gold wheels, radiator, heater
assy, wood dash, taillights and assorted wiring stuff, suspension and brakes
4) A midget luggage rack (courtesy of the DPO)  I have the original and don't
need this.

Also some stuff from a '79 MGB:
1) Dashboard with gages.  One tear in lower right corner.
2) 4 spd transmission.
3) Set of radiator fans + radiator
4) Windshield frame

If you want to trade, I need: a Spit header without EGR port (mine has a port
that won't be used),  Black MGB interior pieces, incl door panels and map
pocket etc., also a front MGB suspension in good shape (mine is so rusted
it's hardly worth restoring)

regards,

Sean Johnson
'75 Spitfire '79 MGB