Rolls-Royce prices

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Rolls-Royce prices
From: peb3@cornell.edu (Philip E. Barnes)
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 1996 15:04:38 +0100
This is not lbc, but bbc (Big British Car). In looking through the latest
Hemmings, it struck me that the price for 20-25 year old R-R cars is quite
low; $15-20K. The earlier and later cars are a good bit more expensive. Did
the folks in Crewe have a bad spell or are the cars from this period not as
nice as the others? For that kind of money I could drive to work in a
Rolls-Royce and get rid of the Nissan, but never the TR6. Just curious...

Philip E. Barnes       '71 TR6  CC61193L
Cornell University
Newman Laboratory of Nuclear Studies
Ithaca, NY 14853
607-255-4951