Re: Incorrect TR4 radiator wanted (was Spit Stuff)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Incorrect TR4 radiator wanted (was Spit Stuff)
From: DLMAssoc@aol.com
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 1996 08:51:38 -0400

>>After installing a radiator from a 1972 Vega and an after market
>>electric fan, new fuses, several light bulbs, installing windscreen
>>wipers, tying...
>
>Achtt!  A *Vega* radiator??  Help!!.....DPO Police!

Since someone else has already broached the subject, does anyone know of a
bolt in replacement for the TR4 radiator?

Before the purists get too riled, this is a "prepared" autocross car, used
only on the track and is never going to be anything else.  I also promise to
keep it till I die, then the next owner can correctly refer to me as DPO
(dead previous owner).

Anyway, the car is in Florida, where it gets HOT, and spends a lot of time
idling in line waiting its turn to run.  Rodding out the radiator, installing
an electric fan and using "water wetter" helped but it still overheats and
I'd like to fix it once and for all.  Any suggestions (be nice now, ya
hear?)?

Thanks,
Don Marshall
'62 TR3B    '57 TR3    '63 TR4 EP