antennas

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: antennas
From: bill <triumph1@nr.infi.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 1996 12:12:16 -0700
Kevin,

I don't know about antennas on 250's moving around, but my 72, and my
current 73 has it on the right side.  When I traded my 72 in on the
74 1/2 TR6 that I bought new, it was on the left.  I also think all of
the later cars had it on the left.  When I picked up my new car from the
dealer, I couldn't figure out why they had moved it to that side.  Seems
strange to me that it would move around during a model year.  Do replace-
ment fenders come drilled for an antenna?

Bill Wood
Greensboro, N.C.