TR7 article

To: tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Subject: TR7 article
From: c394829@is6.mdc.com (Kurt Oblinger)
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 96 13:22:51 PDT
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Hi all,
The newest issue of Classic & Sportscar (October) from the
UK has a feature article on the TR7 and how it's not
such a bad car after all and is the bargain classic of the
90's.
There is also a piece on the pre-war Triumph Gloria and
Vitesse. For those of you who acknowledge the existance
of non-Triumphs, there is a special section on Porsche,
and pieces on the Aston Martin DB3S, the wonderfully
bizarre Voisin Labortoire and other wonderful stuff.
A better than average issue!

Cheers
Kurt Oblinger (all my friends drive Porscheeees...)
Redondo Beach, Ca.
TR7 Spider Convt (I'm a trend setter at last!)