Re: TR6 hood latch release cable broke...

To: triumphs@autox.team.net ("Jon Moody (BME)")
Subject: Re: TR6 hood latch release cable broke...
From: DUHART JOHN <duhart@symbol.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 96 9:11:10 -0400
Hey Jon,

        I would say you were lucky.  This is the time of year when people
finally give up on their old LBC's.  So far I've seen an MGA with spare
parts for $700, and a Spitfire parts car with assorted extra parts for
'Best offer'.  Also a 80% restore TR6 for $5,000.

        I would say $650 for the OD and a hardtop was a bonus.  The fact that
it
came with a car attached makes it an extreme bonus!

        As far as the release cable goes I guess if the bonnet is a waste then
punch a hole in it.  If not, the you may have to try something from under
the car.

JHD IV