Re: TR6 hood latch release cable broke...

To: mood@rad.unc.edu
Subject: Re: TR6 hood latch release cable broke...
From: JoeSimcoe@aol.com
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 1996 21:44:07 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Jon,

I am sure that you will get alot of reply's but here goes:

Remove the cubby box - Remove the grommet where the cable to the heater valve
passes through the firewall - reach through the hole with a long screwdriver
and push the mechanism toward the drivers side, which will release the
bonnett.

Of course Grace (my wife) suggests, after having removed and replaced her
cubby box, that you might just be better off to hack a hole through the
bonnett :-)

(meaning that it is a royal pain to get the cubby box back in, especially if
it is fiber board)

JoeSimcoe
74 TR6
TR250