Re: seat harness

To: erush@savi.com
Subject: Re: seat harness
From: JimBPPS@aol.com
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 1996 21:34:24 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Ed,

I bought a set of "period" style new seat belts from Moss or TRF several
years ago.  I monted them though holes in the floor that I drilled and/or
drove with a punch.  I used the very large and heavy double (one inside and
one outside) washers and bolts that came with the seat belts.  I located the
outside holes just in front of the fender/wheel arch and about 2 inches
inboard.  The inside holes are located almost even but a little behind the
outside holes and are about 2 or 3 inches outboard of the center tunnel.
 It's hard to explain.  One thing of course, I was carefull to miss the brake
and fuel lines, as well as the spring mounts, etc.

Talk to you later,

Jim Bauder
Palo Alto, Ca
'58 TR3 (in Restoration!)