Re: Stowe Vt British Invaison

To: Berry Kercheval <kerch@parc.xerox.com>
Subject: Re: Stowe Vt British Invaison
From: "Brian S. Thomas" <thomasb@knot.queensu.ca>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 1996 09:19:09 -0400
Cc: British-Cars@AutoX.Team.Net, triumphs@AutoX.Team.Net
At 10:00 PM 9/12/96 PDT, you wrote:

> >  A fairly extensive "car corral" with many different types of British
> > cars for sale ranging from Hillmans to Jag's and even the odd Rolls Royce is
> > also present.
>
>Well, since the show has been listed as an event in the Rolls Royce Owners
>Club magazine for the last several issues I bet you'll see more than "the odd"
>Roller there.

Berry:

My reference to Rolls Royce was in the for sale corral.  My recollection is one
or two in the history of the meet.  Of course there have been many Rolls
Royces (and Bentleys) from the early 1900's right through 1980's (and maybe
even later).  There has even been a Rolls Royce army vehicle in attendance
(can I say that one was odd?)!

Sorry if my initial post confused.

Brian

Brian S. Thomas                    e-mail: ThomasB@Post.QueensU.Ca
Co-ordinator, Information Systems  v-mail: 613-545-2228
Computing Centre                      fax: 613-545-6798
Queen's University                   home: 613-542-8110
Kingston. Ontario  CANADA  K7L 3N6   toys: '54 TR2,'56 TR3,'67 TR4A,'80 TR8