Production/shipping certificate - how do I get one....

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Production/shipping certificate - how do I get one....
From: Michael Noerregaard <ngaard@utxvms.cc.utexas.edu>
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 1996 23:20:52 -0500
I read a while ago that it was possible for a (modest?) fee to obtain a copy
of the original specs for a Triumph by comm. number, what dealer it was
shipped to, the first owner, etc. - but can't quite remember how to go about
it. Was it through the Vintage Triumph Register? Or am I on the wrong track
here? And was there a concensus on the list as to if one could pay by credit
card, check, or...?

Any help will be greatly appreciated,

Michael
- still looking for the DPO.... ;-)

Michael Noerregaard         \\\\|////              Ph: (512) 385 9714
2430 Cromwell C, apt. 1306   \\\|///
Austin, TX 78741             ( O O )      ngaard@utxvms.cc.utexas.edu
              http://wwwvms.utexas.edu/~ngaard/index.html
            MBA Class of 1997 - graduating in December 1996
                      Operations Management