Help! Slave cylinder.

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Help! Slave cylinder.
From: kevin andrews <kevina@wolverine.emji.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 1996 23:08:47 -0400
I have just replaced my clutch master and slave cylinder.Now the problem I got
is that my pedal will not come all the way up. I have vacumed bleed them and
manually bleeded them,And it still does not come up. I then moved the pin on
the slave cylinder up to the top hole and the pedal comes up, but the clutch
disengages at the bottom when I depress the pedal.When I release the pedal it
disengages in just an instant.Is this normal or do I need to keep on bleeding
it til it releases a little later?
Kevin
TR-250(CD7766L)
  P.S. Need to fix befor Richmond this weekend.