Re: TR3 Luggage rack

To: George Richardson <gprtech@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: TR3 Luggage rack
From: "Carl Musson (EVENTS)" <musson@arts.usf.edu>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 1996 13:20:02 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Check out Moss and Victoria British (or Dick Burger), They have the
permanent mount type listed in their catalogs.  Whether the holes will
line up is another question.    I doubt seriously if the holes came from
the factory.  Probably an aftermarket add on either at the dealer or by a
PO.

| CARL F. MUSSON, Coordinator              INTERNET: musson@arts.usf.edu |
| Tampa, FL           Opinions expressed are mine and not of my employer.|
\ '58 TR3A -  http://www.arts.usf.edu/events/musson/triumph/cfm-tr3.html /