Re[2]: Auto Tool Definitions

To: mdporter@rt66.com, Sholtes IV <joeiv@cris.com>
Subject: Re[2]: Auto Tool Definitions
From: "Jim Sudduth" <jim.sudduth@autodesk.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 96 09:47:00 PST
Cc: hugh.mcaleer@hideout.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
     Another thing I like about Mr. Egan is that he digs old TRs. He's
     restoring a TR4. Now there's a man with intelligence and taste!

     Jim
     jims@autodesk.com
     '74 TR6 CF20076U

Subject: Re: Auto Tool Definitions
Author:  Sholtes IV <joeiv@cris.com> at SMTPCC3
Date:    8/29/96 8:22 PM

Michael D. Porter wrote:

> This has appeared elsewhere a few times, but everyone probably needs a
refresher
> course on tools. <g>

     ~ snipped off very humorous desriptions follow ~

Michael,

  These descriptions and a few more, just as funny, were written down
by Peter Egan (a man who lives and succinctly,wittily and commonly
writes of our lifestyles) in his "Side Glances" column for the April
1996 Road And Track. I still find them humorous reading again though.
If you like his style, you should check out his book of favorite stories
which is available through R&T (which I'm too cheap to do) or check his
work out in every month's issue of R&T (more my speed).

                           JOE IV
                           TR 250