[no subject]

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
From: "J.C. Hassall" <jhassall@ipass.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 1996 12:32:42 -0400 (EDT)
I recently ran across what I consider to be an excellent 'Net resource for
TR-4 fuel system and electrics info.  Bruce Clough (frequent contributor to
this list) has created a couple of excellent handouts on the how-tos of
rebuilding and maintaining the fuel system in the -4 (applies to -3s and
others, too, I'd say), as well as how to troubleshoot and keep the
electrical system in good health, and how to convert *very easily* to an
alternator setup.

I have no $ interest in this post.  If you're interested in a copy, drop
Bruce a note
(cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil).

Happy Motoring

J.C. Hassall