Re: Location of Potland "All British Field Meet?"

To: Mark Gendron <markge@MICROSOFT.com>
Subject: Re: Location of Potland "All British Field Meet?"
From: Dan Arrington <gt6nut@gnn.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 1996 02:02:33 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Mark Gendron wrote:

> Can anyone tell me the location of this weekend's "All British Field
> Meet" in Portland, OR? Directions from I-5 south would be helpful, if
> available. I am particularly interested in attending the swap meet on
> Sunday.
>
> Thanks
> - Mark Gendron
>  markge@microsoft.com

The Meet is held at Portland International Raceway.
Just after you cross the bridge into Oregon from Vancover watch for the
signs. The exit is clearly marked for PIR and DELTA PARK.
The track is west from the freeway.
After you head west stay in the right lane and take the road around to
the right.After you make the right the entrance to PIR will be the first
left.
HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!
I will be there looking for many needed parts.

Dan Arrington
gt6nut@gnn.com
http://members.gnn.com/gt6nut/gt6nut.htm

69 GT6 (Mostly in boxes but going back together)
New floors,rockers,rear valance,various patch work.
Gotta be a nut to take on a project like this!