Wanted - TR3 body panels

To: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@spitfire.cs.utah.edu>
Subject: Wanted - TR3 body panels
From: ron botting <ron_botting@mindlink.bc.ca>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 1996 21:45:48 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Mark J Bradakis wrote:

> I'm not sure what useable TR3 panels are in the batch, but I can take a look
> this weekend.  Any particular piece you are intereted in?
>
> mjb.

I am contiplating panel repair on the vehicle I am presently restoring
(TS23731) vs replacement with panels which may be in better shape. In
order of priority I would be interested in the following;

        1       - Rear Apron
        2       - Front Left
        3       - Rear Left
        4       - Front Right
        5       - Rear Right
        6       - Front Apron

I am just begining to scout around and I am trying to determin what used
panels are generally available and I'm tring to detrmin what prices are
being asked for various panels in various conditions.

--
Ron Botting
Surrey, B.C. Canada