BOUNCE triumphs: Non-member submission from [Nick Benson <grayoak@holly.

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: BOUNCE triumphs: Non-member submission from [Nick Benson <grayoak@holly.ColoState.EDU>]
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 1996 10:57:15 -0600

     Date: Thu, 22 Aug 1996 17:37:13 -0600 (MDT)
     From: Nick Benson <grayoak@holly.ColoState.EDU>
     Subject: Oil switch trouble...

Does anyone know what color wire connects to what terminal on my 1975
Spitfire.  I have two books, and they don't help. I've also tried to
swap the wires around, AND changed out the switch.  (The bulb is NOT
burned out because it stays on when the ignition is off and the key is
removed in one combination I tried!)

The three terminals are marked 'S' 'P' & 'I'

The three wires are purple/white, brown/white, and black.

Please reply to me directly since I cannot subscribe directly to the group
list any more.

Thanks in advance,

Nick D. Benson
Dept. of Industrial Sciences