New Member

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: New Member
From: ckent@ids.net
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 1996 09:36:47 -0500
        Im new to the list and the triumph world.  I just bought a TR 250
in good shape from what I can tell. (Im still looking for a problem or two)
The only thing I need to do to get it on the road is chase down a few wire
problems; the head lights going out periodically and when I step on the
high beams, and the overdrive making a clicking noise from within the
center dash area or not engauging.
        Im looking for an online (preferably) or mail source for used
parts.  I need to get a set of wheels and tires.  For some reason mine has
14" rims.
        Thanks to Streve Yarrows for online help when buying the car.

chris

http://users.ids.net/~ckent/tshirt.html-----------BMW List T-shirt
http://users.ids.net/~ckent/2002parts.html--------2002 parts for sale