Re: Blower for Spit Motor

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Blower for Spit Motor
From: krisc@pi.bns.com.au (Kris Cotton)
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 1996 02:06:46 GMT

>I had an interesting experience last night when I got home.  One of my

Some people have all the luck.
Not certain about your blower but figures given for the Shorroch blowers as
fitted to the 948cc Heralds showed an 18 mph increase in top speed & a loss
of 3 m.p.g in increased fuel consumption  also provides 50% increase in
power suppose you'l need that extra power to keep up with the heralds anyway!
Ideas
give it a try more than likely it was made for a 948cc Herald and won't
stress the spit much, bet it chews up more power to run than it helps to
increase motor wise, while being used on a 1200.
keep us posted
& ps he doesn't have another one does he?
TONY