[Fwd: Re: Must see places in the UK (Again)]

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fwd: Re: Must see places in the UK (Again)]
From: Scott Jensen <sjensen@astral.magic.ca>
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 1996 10:50:13 -0400
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 1996 10:49:39 -0400
From: Scott Jensen <sjensen@astral.magic.ca>
To: "Paul g. Wiegman" <pwiegman@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Must see places in the UK (Again)

Paul g. Wiegman wrote:

> Other than the tower of London where the TR design group was sent after
> finishing that series, and the Traitors Gate where the parts people
> ended up, does anyone have any suggestions as to MUST SEE places in and
> around London.  Museums, roads, factory, former TR dealerships still
> sitting around (We have a Studebaker showroom, complete with several
> cars and the dealship sign here in Pittsburgh), shows, etc.
>
> Also interested in hobby shops with Diecast 1:18 scale models of
> British auto's - Jag, MG, TR, Aston Martin, etc. in the London area.
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Paul g. Wiegman
> Allison Park, PA
> 1956 TR-3If museums are your bag, there is a great auto museum in Beauleau
(pronounced beeoo lee) its south of London somewhere. The Montague Arms
Hotel is right accross the street. The museum was, I beleive,
orriginally part of the "Montague" estate. Very nice place. Some years
ago my friend and I visited and he actually was able to buy a crank
shaft (lower end?) for a 1933 Austin 7...they had it sitting around!
Scott