RE: Overdrive shifting

To: "'J.C. Hassall'" <jhassall@ipass.net>
Subject: RE: Overdrive shifting
From: Chris and Karen Prugh <prubrew@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 1996 15:29:34 -0700
Cc: "'British Car List'" <british-cars@autox.team.net>, "'Charlie Brown'" <CBrown1500@aol.com>, "'Triumph List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Eight times?  I thought the O/D wasn't supposed to be engaged in first or
second.
I suppose I could, especially since I had to bypass the reverse/1std lockout
switch (for some reason the circuit was open in third and fourth, closed in
first second and reverse, when I leave that switch in the circuit.  Most likely
something amiss in the shifter/linkage!

Chris "hey slow down" Prugh