Re: Overdrive shifting

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, Chris and Karen Prugh <prubrew@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Overdrive shifting
From: "Jim Sudduth" <jim.sudduth@autodesk.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 96 15:54:08 PST
Cc: british-cars@autox.team.net
     Ooooo, you lucky dog! I hope to join the ranks of the Overdrive
     Enabled by spring (the parts are in a box in my garage just waiting
     for someone to install them, heh heh).

     I've seen the shifts done both ways. Depressing the clutch seems to be
     a bit easier on the OD and more foolproof, but I don't think it makes
     much difference as long as you don't abuse the unit by doing things
     like full-power on shifts up steep hills etc.

     Jim
     '74 TR6
     CF20076U soon to be O!