Re: TR7 Rebuild

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, Chris and Karen Prugh <prubrew@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: TR7 Rebuild
From: Edward Curry <edcurry@iol.ie>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 1996 20:21:14 +0000
Hi Paul

>Is the car an original factory prepared "Rally Car ?"

Yes sure is

>Do you have it's history ?

Yes i have a full history of the car is was bought in Aug 77 by my father as
a birthday present for my mother it was then give to my brother in 86 as a
21 present and was given to me yesterday as a piece of rust .

>If so that may cost more depending how much "modification/damage is hidden
>under the outer panels.

The car has had 3 crashes but all were small only panels dinted and damaged
so she has had no modifications to the spec of the car.

What type of car do u have paul?

Yours

Ps. i would like to thank all who replyed to my posting "thank u very much"

Edward Curry
Almighty webmaster of Interneters Anonymous.
Email:edcurry@iol.ie
Homepage:http://www.iol.ie/~edcurry