MOSS?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: MOSS?
From: robert ylitalo <robert.ylitalo@kiruna.se>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 1996 23:04:28 +0200
i am fixing up my car and i thought of buying some parts from MOSS and
orderd their catalogue. Their answer was you must send 3£ to get the
catalogue. That made me order from another place an MOSS just losed
2300£ .Things like that makes me angry, if they want me to bye i wont
pay for their catalogue just to be able to buy. Moss seems to have nice
things(i've heard) but as long as i have too pay for thier catalogue i
wont be able to see or order.
just bought an model from EWA a 1/43 of a spitfire mk2 "Real nice"
robert
spit mk2 65