Re: Re[2]: "New" TR7 FHC & Others

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Subject: Re: Re[2]: "New" TR7 FHC & Others
From: cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil (Bruce T. Clough)
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 96 07:05:50 EDT
I also know of two other interesting cars for sale.  In 1992 Bob Tullius (hope
I didn't spell the name wrong - blasphemy!) had both the last TR6 and the
last TR8 for sale.  Price?  $60K US each.  They looked as good as new, but
needed fluids changed.  As far as I know he still has them, and they are
still for sale.  Ted Schumacher has the first TR8.  Heck, offer him $60K
for it, then for a mear $120K you could have the first and last TR8.

Not that I would do such a thing. Later people,..

Bruce Clough