Re: TR6 broken trailing arm mount

To: peb3@cornell.edu
Subject: Re: TR6 broken trailing arm mount
From: JoeSimcoe@aol.com
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 1996 14:25:25 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Phil Barnes added <<Try to resist Shipwright's Disease when you do this job.
:-)>>

Ah,  what the H***

Jeff, I figure when you have the spring out and are messing with the mount
you might as well change the bushings, oh yeah I guess that means you gotta
do the other side too - well OK - since your going to do that you might as
well grease the half shafts and replace the U-joints - and if you are going
to do that then you really ought to drop the diff and reinforce those mounts
that you have been wanting to do , and since the diff is out your might as
well rebuild it since you needed to replace the seals anyway. . . . . . . .

JoeSimcoe  ;-)