Spitfire 1500: Fusebox wanted

Subject: Spitfire 1500: Fusebox wanted
From: "M. Schwemmle" <markus@u.washington.edu>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 1996 15:17:28 -0700 (PDT)
Hi, fellow Triumph-owners,

        I'm just about to disappear from the U.S. to Germany. I found a
safe and dry place (even in Seattle!) to store the car until I reappear
next year. Well, I'm just doing little improvements on it right now and I
think it's time to change the fusebox as it started to melt in the
desert. There is no short connection (yet? anymore?) and I just want to
put a new one in there. I tried to find it at the local british car places
and also at Moss Motors, Special Interest, and even VicBrit - but no one
has them!

Does anyone know where I could get this fusebox for my '75 Spitfire 1500?

        Lemme know...

Markus