flasher

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: flasher
From: tonyr@dzn.com
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 1996 01:57:34 -0600
RO>How many watts are the flasher light on a spit mk2 is it 15 w or 21 w I
RO>have put 15w into my car but the flashers flashes at a very high
RO>frequency.
RO>The first thought is that the resistance is to low.

RO>Robert
RO>Spit mk2 65

RO>        triumphs@autox.team.net

Robert,
 In checking three Factory manuals, I can find absolutely nothing that
refers to "watt" rating of signal bulbs.
 In the Spi, turn signal bulbs should be a standard 1157 or heavy duty
2057.
 If these do not give the desidred result, I would suggest you clean the
connections in the bulb bases and check to be sure no wire has grounded
by rubbing against a sharp edge somewhere enroute from front to back
Best Regards,
Tony
--
The Digital Zone  (915) 751-0131 voice (915) 759-8100 data
http://www.dzn.com