Re: British Car Shows in N. Fla...

To: smith007@intnet.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: British Car Shows in N. Fla...
From: DLMAssoc@aol.com
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 1996 11:08:20 -0400
In a message dated 96-08-08 03:08:22 EDT, smith007@IntNet.net (Philip Smith)
writes:

>> Does anyone have a list of british car events in the states of FL, GA,
>> or SC.
>>  Thanks,
>>      Tad
>Tad, I believe there is going to be some type of show,British or
>Triumph, in St. Augustine, Fl. the weekend of Sept.8th. Also The
>weekend of Sept.24th(Thurs,Fri, Sat, Sun)in Tallahassee,Fl. The
>Triumph Southeastern Regional Gathering. Please investigate for
>accuracy. I couldn't swear to these dates, but I think I'm Right?
>Maybe/
>Phil Smith

The British car show in St Augustine will be October 19th at the Kings Head
Pub.  You should have seen an announcement on Email within the past couple
days if the AOL debacle didn't interfere.  The Southeastern Regional Triumph
meet will be in Tallahassee from September 12-14.  I don't have any details
on that one, except there will be special emphasis on autocrossing as well as
the normal show and other events.

Don Marshall