Re-posting

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re-posting
From: Nettater@aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 1996 10:34:05 -0400
Subj:   No Go !
Date:   96-08-02 13:22:07 EDT
From:   Nettater
To:     british-cars@autox.team.net
To:     triumphs@autox.team.net

Sorry to post again...it appears that my messages aren't getting through.
Hi all, it is the novice mechanic again.  Some of you may recall that I was
attempting to adjust my timing the last time I posted...still don't have it
right. The symptons I've currently got are:  any distributor adjustment
sounds great until I get to 3000 RPM..then it sounds *awful*.  I tend to
subscribe to the "let it rest" remedy: didn't work this past week.  This
morning, when I stepped on the gas, I barely had enough power to move into
traffic.  I'm hoping that the two are connected (see novice disclaimer
above), and that one of the sages on this list can help me out.

Carol Z.
'74 TR6