RE: Weber question

To: amurchi@Quetico.tbaytel.net, owner-triumphs@triumph.cs.utah.edu
Subject: RE: Weber question
From: Larry_Young@avid.com
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 96 22:45:57 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Encoding: 25 text
>What are the distributor options now that I have the twin setup?  I
never
> really worried about the vacum advance being disonnected before, but
> I'd like to do this right the first time.  Do I get a Mallory
> distributor?

Andrew,

I not sure of what the differences might be in set up between a spit and
a TR4A, but when I converted my TR to 40dcoe's two years ago, the Weber
expert in my area (Massachussetts) recomended that I use a mallory for
the distributor. He claims that it creates a better burn for the Webers.

I sure with the wisdom that abounds here in this news group, we'll both
learn why this is true (or ppossibly not).

In any event, good luck.

My $.02 worth, hope it helps.

Larry Young
"67 TR4A-IRS (daily driver)