Moss grouse

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Moss grouse
From: Bitparts@aol.com
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 1996 13:31:54 -0400
Why do outfits like Moss go to all the trouble of making or stocking
tonneaus, soft-tops, and the like and then ship them without instructions
about installation.  I have put in an interior, installed a tonneau, and am
now trying to do a soft-top all without any blueprint.  Invariably each
component is missing one or two key parts that are clearly shown in the
factory work shop manuals.  Fortunately my car is very original and pretty
much intact.  That helped with the interior.  The soft-top provided by Moss
is beyond my ability to divine it's magical configuration.  That is to say
 many of the provided parts are things I have never seen before and have no
obvious function.  It is wonderful we can still get these parts, but it would
be more wonderful if they came with some helpful hints!!!

Warren Berg
Santa Fe, New Mexico
63 TR4, 61 Austin Healey 3000 BT7, 71 Mercedes 280 SL