FW: Gear tunnel cover - again...

To: Triumphs List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Gear tunnel cover - again...
From: "Vincenti, Ross" <VINCENR@transamerica.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 96 08:49:00 PDT
Encoding: 21 TEXT
On Friday, August 02, Michael asked

[transmission tunnel] so I am in the market for one. It appears that Kipping
has it for 29
pounds, and 8.50 for the seal - is it possible to beat this price? The
Roadster Factory had the cover, seal kit, and hardware kit for installation
for $88 at X-mas...
Secondly, I am looking for a right glovebox for a my GT6 (a RHD) - any good
suppliers of these?

Michael, having just spent $$$$$$$$ at Kipping for parts, I can vouch for
them.  I highly recommend them as their prices are unbelievably low relative
to TRF and others.  In some instances shipping is included(!) but I think
you have to place a pretty big order for that.  Anyways, ask for regular UPS
shipping, NOT expedited UPS.  Also, Kipping carries the gloveboxes for the
Spits and GT-6s.  Just ask them when you call about the gearbox tunnel.

Ross D. Vincenti
64 Spitfire 4 (undergoing surgery)