Gear tunnel cover - again...

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Gear tunnel cover - again...
From: Michael Noerregaard <ngaard@utxvms.cc.utexas.edu>
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 1996 07:40:37 -0500
I know there was a thread about this a while ago - and I suffered from the
typical "it doesn't apply to me, so scrap it-typical e-mail behavior',
but.... When I installed my carpet set in my GT6 mk. 3 I checked it out -
and the existing one is in bad shape with the mounting holes almost
deterioated, not mounted with any bolts whatsoever, and no seal to speak of
- so I am in the market for one. It appears that Kipping has it for 29
pounds, and 8.50 for the seal - is it possible to beat this price? The
Roadster Factory had the cover, seal kit, and hardware kit for installation
for $88 at X-mas...

Secondly, I am looking for a right glovebox for a my GT6 (a RHD) - any good
suppliers of these?

Thanks a lot (- and sorry again for my ignorant question on the gear-box....)

Michael

GT6 Mk. 2 1969 (Red w/1972 GT6 engine - and black targa-top)
GT6 Mk. 3 1971 (White - w/TR250 engine)
....not responsible for any of these changes...
....the DPO did it....hmmmm.....