Check out my page during the weekend and comment

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Check out my page during the weekend and comment
From: robert ylitalo <robert.ylitalo@kiruna.se>
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 1996 23:31:45 +0200
My page is on the way and i would like som comments.
Are there any links missing that you know of. Where are these links
located? Need to know that, else i wont be able to place them on the map
As for now there is only two links on the map(in europe), my own and
triumph sweden.
If you want your triumph link on the map and on the textlink page.
E-mail me with the link and place if you got a logo send it.

On my page i have a link to this page.

My page will have pages concerningthe spitfire but mainly it is a
triumph page with links (wanted parts adds,comming soon), and so on
I hope you will enjoy what i am trying to acomplish.
My idea is that you will reach any part of the triumph internet world
from me.
personal, club, compant pages.

P.S in 26 hours 107 visitors, Please leave an e-mail when you look for
the first time, the guest book will be finished at the same time as the
wanted parts adds.

http://www.kiruna.se/~roberto/

Thank you for your time

Robert Ylitalo