1971 TR6 4sale

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: 1971 TR6 4sale
From: "Milo Kral" <kral@anvil.nrl.navy.mil>
Date: Fri, 31 May 96 07:25:17 EDT
I sent a note out about this earlier,  but I'm not sure if it went out.

Its a 1971 TR6,  red/black,  lots of new/rebuilt parts (engine, suspension,
clutch, interior, etc).  Its a Tennessee car,  so its relatively rust-free. The
frame is clean and there's no body rust.  Basically,  its an unrestored car
thats been maintained well.  Although there are minor mechanical things that
will eventually need to be done,  the car is a daily driver. If you want an easy
restoration project,  I don't know of an unrestored car in TR6 in better
condition.  If you know anyone who might be interested,  please let me know.
I'm asking $5500 (negotiable of course) and its in the Washington DC area.

Thanks

Milo Kral