Value of original barber stripe hose set

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Value of original barber stripe hose set
From: Henry Frye <thefryes@iconn.net>
Date: Thu, 30 May 1996 07:26:51 -0400
Greetings Fellow SOLers,

I have accumulated a set plus several duplicates of the original black
and yellow striped hoses that came on the TR250.

The set of hoses held coolant at rest, no other warranty expressed or
implied!  ;-)

I have no intentions of concourse, so selling these little goodies
will bring in some welcome cash.

So, what do you think these are worth?  I do have an offer on the table.

Thanks in advance.

Henry Frye
thefryes@iconn.net

BTW, my TR250 now has company, last week I bought the motherload of
parts, a complete car (disassembled, of course) and the majority of the
parts from a yet another car, a rustbucket the guy stripped.  I could be
persuaded to part with some parts I don't need, if anyone is interested.