TR6 Gender...hey...

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 Gender...hey...
From: Jacob ben-David Zimmerman <zimerman@MIT.EDU>
Date: Fri, 24 May 1996 16:50:47 EDT
My TR is named Amanda; when I first got her I catalogued the following: (dons
Nomex flame-protective jockeys)

-Moody
-Takes all my money
-Teases (fix everything, then the shifter knob falls off)
-Objects, as has been said, to any mention of ownership
-Returns my love and affection when on a two-lane Vermont road in spring and
   the sun is out by growling enthusiastically around the curves

...and I wouldn't trade her for the world.  Of course, as I tell my friends,
I'm not sure I want to know if I have the car because I'm single, or if I'm
single because I have the car...:-) I have noticed that she mostly attracts
middle-aged men's stares, which also helped in the gender department. :-)

-JB
-'71 TR6 Amanda CC58880L