Re: Triumphs masculine or feminine

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Triumphs masculine or feminine
From: Christian_Simonsen@ena-east.ericsson.se (Christian Simonsen)
Date: Thu, 23 May 1996 13:48:06 -0400

Jim Sudduth said:

Hmmm, interesting comment about the other woman. My wife has said that a few
times jokingly-but-not-really-har-har. I'm having a hard time convincing her
that I just don't think of a TR6 as a feminine entity - there's something too
masculine about the whole TR range. Same with the Healeys. Now an MGA or an ALFA
could be feminine to me, but not a TR. What's the consensus on this?

     Well, this could start some flames. I tend to leave gender
     identification issues alone.  My TR2's name is Clarence......

     Christian Simonsen

     54 TR2
     63 TR4 w o/d