Wanted: rear float lid for SU HS6 carb

To: Triumph Cars List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wanted: rear float lid for SU HS6 carb
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Wed, 15 May 1996 15:36:17 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: British Cars Digest <british-cars@autox.team.net>
        Well, the subject tells it all... I'm looking for a rear float lid
        for an SU HS6 carb. I dunno if an HS4 or any other SU float lid will
        fit (I wouldn't put it past those fine SU engineers to design a
        different lid for every carb that come out of their shop).

        If You've got a trashed carb with an intact float lid, let me know.

        Of course, Thank you in advance

        Greg Petrolati

                PS They finally published that Email article I wrote for
                        VL...

Greg Petrolati, Champaign, Illinois