hi to all. (Scott S)

To: Triumph owners list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: hi to all. (Scott S)
From: rgs03@health.state.ny.us
Date: Tue, 14 May 96 09:32:04 EDT
Comments: Converted from PROFS to RFC822 format by PUMP V2.2X
To Scott Sanders who wrote to introduce himself and apologize for driving
Datsun 240Z's; Hi Scott, and welcome.

The Spit Delores is considering sounds like a fair deal at $550. Do take
another look in better weather.
And don't be apologetic about the 240Z. You will find a number of us
Triumph owners have owned or still do own Z cars. (I know. I'm one.) They are
the most British cars Japan ever built. I believe there was a long thread on
very subject some months ago. It might be in the archives.

Something you may or may not be aware of is the existance of a list, not
dissimilar to this one, for Datsun Z Cars. You can post to it by writing
to: z-car@taex001.tamu.edu. Subscribe by writing to majordomo@taex001.tamu.edu
(same message type as you used to get on this list.) The Z Car list is a
moderated list and the moderator's name is Eric Brinkman (supereri@baste.
majibox.net) if you need help. Nice folks.

In anycase, welcome to the Triumphs list and back into the lbc fold.
After Delores gets her lbc, you need to work on getting one for you.
Can't let her have *all* the fun.

Regards
Rik

Rik Schlierer                 "Imagination is what allows you
RGS03@HEALTH.STATE.NY.US          to remember things that
NYS DEPT OF HEALTH, ALBANY NY     never happened" (D.T.M.)