Re: We're SPOILED! (was Re: The Roadster Factory)

To: <Hashouse@aol.com>, "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: We're SPOILED! (was Re: The Roadster Factory)
From: <emanteno@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 10 May 1996 22:25:33 -0700
I'll match Eric Wilhelm of Moss Motors to anyone on the staff at TRF
any time, any place. He is easily as knowledgeable as anyone at TRF, I
have never waited more than a week or 2 for backordered parts, and I
have never found any supplied parts to be of anything but top quality.
If Moss chooses to sell Miata parts, I don't care, because they have
provided me with the parts I need for my TR6 or TR4A. I still use TRF,
but not when I need something in a hurry.

Irv
74 TR6
66 TR4A