TRF TR6/250 Summer Newsletter

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net"@tin
Subject: TRF TR6/250 Summer Newsletter
From: lesnyd@bb1t.monsanto.com (Larry E. Snyder lesnyd@monsanto.com 314-694-3626)
Date: Tue, 7 May 1996 08:17:12 -0500
I received TRF's TR6/TR250 sale newsletter yesterday, and as I read it,
I'm beginning to feel that TRF is getting increasingly out of touch
with the typical Triumph owner, or me, at least.

First off, all that Aviation Society junk is kind of embarassing. I wish
they would concentrate on reducing backorders and forget all the regalia
for some non-existent society. And the more I see being spent on the Inn
and on this stuff, the more I think is being tacked on to the prices of
parts, albeit a small bit.

Also, who would buy a tatty TR250 for $18,000???? I couldn't believe it!
Oh, I mean TR5, sorry. Of course, the PI bits are off of it, but they'll
toss them in. Interior shot.

I'm sorry, the whole tone and feel of this newsletter put me off big time.
They've lost me as an enthusiastic customer, at least.

Larry
lesnyd@monsanto.com